Womens circa joan & david brown leather slide heels shoes size 7 pugayz6479-Women's Heels
News & Features
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Joan & David|
|Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||7|
|Material:||Leather||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- EXCELLENT COND Stuart Weitzman Black Fabric Open-Toe Slingbacks w Bow - 8.5
- KEEN 1009709 Mens Pittsburgh Mid Waterproof Boots EH Cascade Bombay Brown 11
- Merrell Mens Jungle Moc Hiking shoes Size 11 (E)
- Nike Renew Rival Men's Trainers(UK 10.5,11 EU 45.5,46)Khaki Brand New
- Roamers Wide Fitting Mens Easy Wear Leather shoes Size 11
- Sperry Top-Sider Womens bluee Leather Fur Lined shoes 8M
- Stuart Weitzman Platform Heel Wedge, Nude Leather SOLD OUT 8.5 8 1 2
- American Rag Womens Abby Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Ladies Boots Step On Air Rae Zip Up Wedge Ankle Boot Black Grey Mushroom 6-10
- Skechers Savvy Winsome, Ballerine women
- Brand New Vans Authentic UK 10
- Blowfish Granola B Womens Ladies Vegan Gladiator Sandals Sizes UK 4-8
- Converse Chuck Taylor Elise Hi Top Faux Fur Lined Sneakers Womens Sz 8
- Reebok Women Royal Kewtee Thinsulate Insulation Wine Leather Trainers UK 5.5
- Nine West Retro Sexy Black Leather Platform Pumps 4 Heels Size 9 Buckle Accent
- Men Comfort Canvas shoes Fashion Skull Hi Tops Sneakers Boys Walking Plimsolls
- NEW Classique Jeweled Pewter Heeled Sandals 10W 79
- PRE Kirkland Signature Women's Black Sheepskin Shearling Winter Boots size 6
- Sexy HWomens Wedge High Heels shoes Tassel High Heels Pumps Side Zipper Red Ch
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, Womens ELIE TAHARI TESSA silver sparkly loafers flats sz. 5 NEW 89.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.