The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Red Wing Shoes|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Material:||Leather|
|Width:||Narrow (C, B)||Style:||Work & Safety|
- Olukai Lino Leather Women's Leaf Leaf Flats 6M
- J Crew X Vans Old Skool Sneakers Size 10
- GEORGIA Giant ROMEO SHOES Oil Resistant Leather Womens 8.5
- Clarks Mens Cotrell Edge Oxford- Pick SZ color.
- VTG Men's LAREDO Leather Cowboy Ankle Boots 9.5 D Dark Brown USA Zip-up Biker
- Work Knight Ladies Over the Knee Boots Leather Wedge Heels Riding Boots Shoes sz
- Allegra K Women's Pointed Toe Chunky Heels Lace Up Pumps
- BT454 SUPERGA schuhe yellow segeltuch herren slip on EU 40,EU 41,EU 44
- Daniel Overule Black Suede Spike Heel shoes Size 5
- Globalwin Mens M1627 Fashion Sneakers 26tan 10 M US
- KIIU Mens Thong Sandals Indoor and Outdoor Beach Flip Flop
- Mens Cushion Step Leather Black Slip On Formal shoes UK 7 Euro 41
- Mens TOPMAN tassled loafers - size 45 great condition
- Qupid Women's SKIPPER-01X Over The Knee Boot - Choose SZ color
- shoes CALZATURE ELEGANTI CERIMONIA PELLE men ITALY N. 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.